- Corporate and commercial law
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real estate/commercial property
Gábor Hugai acts as the permanent legal representative of the Hungarian affiliates of international companies in various sectors. He has experience mainly in the fields of the preparation of and advice on the contractual relationships of clients, mergers and acquisitions, corporate matters, real estate projects, and international investments. He was admitted as a member of the Budapest Bar in 1999, and has been with the law firm since its establishment in 1996. He was assigned to the Hungarian Desk of Ernst & Young LLP in New York during 2000, where he was involved in the planning and implementation of international financing transactions and tax-related matters.
- Advising on legal issues regarding the trading of medicine and medicinal aids to a Hungarian pharmaceutical logistics provider;
- Providing a leading parcel delivery multinational with a full range of support in corporate maintenance and litigation representing the client before court in several customer claims lawsuits;
- Providing legal support for the introduction of manpower services at a global electric and electronic device manufacturing company;
- Directing the financing and corporate law transactional work relating to the transfer of an oil rig for a multinational company group holding and utilizing oil rigs;
- Providing advice on EKAER (Electronic Public Road Trade Control System) to logistics providers and manufacturing companies;
- Regular co-operation in setting up and operating Hungarian business centres;
- Coordination of the legal revision of commercial contract samples at a grain trading company with international background;
- Ongoing management of court registration proceedings of various subjects.
- Attorney, Szabó Kelemen & Partners Attorneys, 1999 to date
- Legal Trainee, Szabó & Partners Attorneys, 1996 – 1999
- Consultant, Ernst & Young, 1996