- Corporate and commercial law
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Real estate/commercial property
László Földvári holds a law degree from the Faculty of Law of ELTE. After his legal studies, he obtained a degree in economics and completed a European law specialist training. Since 1997 he has been a member of the Budapest Bar. His activities are focused on real estate law, company law and contract law. László also provides clients with legal representation in dispute settlement and litigation.
- Providing legal advice and consultation for clients dealing with e.g. debt recovery, wholesale, logistics, advertising and PR agency activities etc.,
- Drafting contracts and legal documentation related to clients’ activities (e.g. General Terms and Conditions, contracting agreements, agency agreements, sales contracts, lease contracts etc.).
- Attorney, Szabó Kelemen & Partners Attorneys, 2018 to date
- Attorney, Partner of GSG Partners Attorneys-at-Law, 2014 – 2018
- Managing Partner of Földvári Law Firm, 1999 – 2013
- Attorney-at-Law, private practice – 1997 -1999
- Legal Trainee, Fülöp and Partners Attorneys, 1995 – 1996
- Legal Trainee, Budapesti 66. számú Ügyvédi Iroda 1994 – 1995